- Model: BIT100
- SKU: Bit/GIF
It is possible to quickly purchase bitcoin and more than 20 other cryptocurrencies with this Bitnovo Voucher, which provides you with €100 of safe prepaid credit. Your promo code is provided to you through email in real-time. Prepare your Bitnovo crypto wallet so that you may redeem it quickly online, in the Bitnovo app, or any other crypto wallet of your choosing when the opportunity arises.
If it is a prepaid card, you may use it to make purchases on specific platforms that do not need you to provide any personal information. Use software wallets, such as Bitnovo, to receive your cryptocurrency. Instead of relying on reliable third parties to manage your coins, these Bitnovo vouchers will let you have complete control over them.
How to redeem your code
There are two ways to redeem your Bitnovo voucher: Either online or in the Bitnovo app.
On the Bitnovo website:
- Visit the Bitnovo redeem page and log in.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to redeem your prepaid credit for.
- Enter your crypto wallet address.
- Enter the voucher code you received from us. And, if applicable, a PIN as well - but for most countries that is not necessary.
- Click “redeem” and that’s it!
In the Bitnovo app:
- Download the Bitnovo app from the Google Play Store or App Store and log in.
- Select the “vouchers” icon from the main menu screen.
- Once on the redeem page, the app will automatically fill in the address of your Bitnovo Wallet, so just fill in the code on the voucher you received from us to store your bitcoin there. If you want to redeem your code for another cryptocurrency, enter your external crypto wallet address in the field offered.
- If a PIN is required, you will be asked to enter it (not necessary for most countries).
- Submit and you’re done!
Your new crypto coins will show up after a short waiting time of approximately half an hour in your crypto wallet.
Note: You can only store bitcoin in the Bitnovo Wallet, so if you want to redeem your code for another cryptocurrency, make sure you have an external wallet to send them to.