With a Bitnovo Voucher, you may invest in bitcoin safely and securely. It allows you to deposit Bitcoin, Litecoin, and more than 20 other forms of cryptocurrency into your wallet with this coupon code. Did you ever want to give cryptocurrency investing a go but weren't sure whether you should? Then Bitnovo is a fantastic way to get your feet wet.
Bitnovo Vouchers are perfect for anybody who wishes to make a cryptocurrency investment in the short term. Bitnovo Vouchers are available for buy straight from Giftcarsify in various denominations. To obtain the code, choose the amount you desire to receive, and then enter your email address and chosen payment method in the appropriate fields. This Bitnovo Voucher card is available for purchase for 250 EUR from Giftcardsify.
How to redeem your code
There are two ways to redeem your Bitnovo voucher: Either online or in the Bitnovo app.
On the Bitnovo website:
- Visit the Bitnovo redeem page and log in.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to redeem your prepaid credit for.
- Enter your crypto wallet address.
- Enter the voucher code you received from us. And, if applicable, a PIN as well - but for most countries that is not necessary.
- Click “redeem” and that’s it!
In the Bitnovo app:
- Download the Bitnovo app from the Google Play Store or App Store and log in.
- Select the “vouchers” icon from the main menu screen.
- Once on the redeem page, the app will automatically fill in the address of your Bitnovo Wallet, so just fill in the code on the voucher you received from us to store your bitcoin there. If you want to redeem your code for another cryptocurrency, enter your external crypto wallet address in the field offered.
- If a PIN is required, you will be asked to enter it (not necessary for most countries).
- Submit and you’re done!
Your new crypto coins will show up after a short waiting time of approximately half an hour in your crypto wallet.
Note: You can only store bitcoin in the Bitnovo Wallet, so if you want to redeem your code for another cryptocurrency, make sure you have an external wallet to send them to.