- Model: RAZGOLD5
Are you looking for a secure and uncomplicated way to top up your Razer Gold Pin? Razer Gold Vouchers may be obtained by making an online purchase. Click here to learn more. There is no need to have a banking account in the first place to get this easy redeeming Visa Card, and it is accepted almost wherever Visa cards are accepted. To put it another way, almost everywhere!
There are various methods to enhance it further to make it perfect. Conventional money transfer options and digital currencies such as Ethereum and Bitcoin are now available for use in money transfers. You don't even have to get out of your chair to use this service! It is simple to purchase a credit card top-up and get your code in a matter of seconds with Giftcardsify! Make use of your Razer Load the 5 EUR Gold Vouchers amount on your pre-paid credit card. In addition to this, you might be using your card everywhere Visa is recognized, making online and physical shopping easier for you!
How to redeem your Razer Gold PIN
Follow these simple instructions to top up your Razer Wallet with the Razer Gold PIN:
- Go to the Razer ID Page and log in to your account (or create one).
- Click on the “Gold” tab on the menu bar.
- Click “top up”.
- Select “Razer PIN” as the payment option.
- Enter the code you received from us.
- Click “Next”.
Done! Your new Razer Gold credit has now been added to your Razer Wallet. Did you receive a "Failed to Reload" error message?Make a screenshot of your screen and check the following:
- Has the PIN been entered completely and correctly?
- Is the wallet region correct? Depending on the card it should be US or EU.
If the info above is correct and you still cannot redeem the code, then please contact Razer Gold Customer Support with the following information:
- Razer Gold wallet email address.
- Serial Number and/or PIN used.
- Proof of Razer Gold PIN purchase or Bonus Gold Voucher awarded.
- Full screenshot of the error message and redeem page.
Validity: Razer Gold PINs are valid for one year after the purchase.
Note: Razer Gold is region-specific. Make sure the currency you select your Razer Gold PIN for matches the currency of the wallet you want to top up.