The iTunes Gift Card is a prepaid credit that can be used to buy a variety of services from Apple's online store, and it is only available in denominations of 100 EUR. When you buy an Apple Store gift card, you may use it to purchase tangible Apple items, such as an iPhone or a MacBook, at any of the company's physical or online locations.
iTunes gift cards are a convenient method to pay for products when you don't have access to a credit card or when you're traveling and want to purchase the iTunes Store of a different nation. Whenever you need them, you may often locate them on the internet from third-party vendors.
There are various choices for redeeming your code depending on the device you are using: the apple store or the iTunes music store, for example.
How to redeem your code
Depending on the device you use, there are many options to redeem your code:
In the App Store:
- Open the App Store on your device and log in with your Apple ID.
- At the top right of the screen, tap the sign-in button or your profile photo.
- Select Redeem Gift Card or Code and enter the code you received from us.
- Tap "Done" and enjoy!
In the Apple Music app on an Android device:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Account.
- Select Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the code you received from us and confirm your entry by tapping on "Redeem".
In the iTunes app:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account.
- Select Redeem on the drop-down menu.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and follow the instructions on the screen to enter the gift card code.
- Stock: 991
- Model: ITU100
- SKU: iTu/GIF