- Model: RAZGOLD50
These 50 USD Razer Gold Pins will increase your real or virtual pre-paid credit card balance if you purchase this voucher from your ID and redeem it. When you pay using one of our secure methods, you'll get an email with a link to your promo code right away. Your card may be used in any Visa-accepting establishment, and adding money to it is fast and straightforward.
Before you redeem your coupon, an authorized Razer Gold Pin is required. The pre-paid credit may be purchased using any of our secure payment methods. You'll get an email immediately with your code, receipt, and instructions to use it. With this Razer Gold Pin 50 USD, you can make purchases wherever the voucher is accepted as payment.
How to redeem your Razer Gold PIN
Follow these simple instructions to top up your Razer Wallet with the Razer Gold PIN:
- Go to the Razer ID Page and log in to your account (or create one).
- Click on the “Gold” tab on the menu bar.
- Click “top up”.
- Select “Razer PIN” as the payment option.
- Enter the code you received from us.
- Click “Next”.
Done! Your new Razer Gold credit has now been added to your Razer Wallet. Did you receive a "Failed to Reload" error message?Make a screenshot of your screen and check the following:
- Has the PIN been entered completely and correctly?
- Is the wallet region correct? Depending on the card it should be US or EU.
If the info above is correct and you still cannot redeem the code, then please contact Razer Gold Customer Support with the following information:
- Razer Gold wallet email address.
- Serial Number and/or PIN used.
- Proof of Razer Gold PIN purchase or Bonus Gold Voucher awarded.
- Full screenshot of the error message and redeem page.
Validity: Razer Gold PINs are valid for one year after the purchase.
Note: Razer Gold is region-specific. Make sure the currency you select your Razer Gold PIN for matches the currency of the wallet you want to top up.