The iTunes Store has made it so much simpler to gift songs, albums, playlists, audiobooks, music videos, movies, and television series to anybody on your list of friends and family members. All you have to do is purchase this 25 USD iTunes Gift Card, and the recipient can make their selection.
Create an iTunes allowance for your children by acquiring this 25 USD iTunes gift card and providing them with a monthly allowance that will enable them to download their favorite tunes legally. Allowance accounts provide your children with a predetermined amount of store credit to spend on the iTunes Store each month, which they may use to purchase music. They will be able to access the shop without needing a credit card, and you will be able to establish a spending restriction on how much they may spend.
How to redeem your code
Depending on the device you use, there are many options to redeem your code:
In the App Store:
- Open the App Store on your device and log in with your Apple ID.
- At the top right of the screen, tap the sign-in button or your profile photo.
- Select Redeem Gift Card or Code and enter the code you received from us.
- Tap "Done" and enjoy!
In the Apple Music app on an Android device:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap the menu button.
- Select Account.
- Select Redeem Gift Card or Code.
- Enter the code you received from us and confirm your entry by tapping on "Redeem".
In the iTunes app:
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- From the menu bar at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account.
- Select Redeem on the drop-down menu.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and follow the instructions on the screen to enter the gift card code.